Lauren is a Member in the firm's Nashville office where she concentrates her practice in the areas of business and commercial litigation, with a focus on financial services and professional malpractice. She is a member of the Business Litigation, the Torts & Insurance Practice and the Construction Service Groups.
Trying the Winning Foreclosure Case
Office of General Counsel
SWIFT (Stites Women Investing in Our Future Together) Committee, Chair Elect (2015)
Nashville Office Recruiting Committee, member
Nashville Chapter of Washington and Lee University Alumni Association, board member
Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division, board member
Alive Hospice, volunteer
Young Leaders Council, Class 53
Junior League of Nashville
- Chapman v. Bank of America, N.A., 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 133590 (M.D. Tenn., Sept. 17, 2012)
- Donaldson v. BAC Home Loans Servicing, L.P., 813 F.Supp. 2d 885 (M.D. Tenn., March 2, 2012)
- Williams. v. Bank of America, N.A., 2012 Tenn. App. LEXIS 733 (Tenn. Ct. App., Oct. 12, 2012)
- Allen v. McPhee, 240 S.W.3d 803 (Tenn. 2007) (on Brief)
- Walker v. Louisville Ladder, Inc., 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 9917 (E.D. Tenn., Feb. 9, 2009)
- Rennell v. Through the Green, Inc., 2009 Tenn. App. LEXIS 525 (Tenn. Ct. App., July 31, 2009)
- Gilley v. Gilley, 2010 Tenn. App. LEXIS 32 (Tenn. Ct. App., Jan. 20, 2010)
Lauren joined the firm after clerking for Judge Herbert C. Gill, Jr., of the Twelfth Circuit of Virginia, 2005 to 2006. Outside of the firm, Lauren serves as the President-Elect for the Nashville Bar Association Young Lawyer's Division, and is a Board Member for the Nashville Chapter of the Washington & Lee University Alumni Association. Lauren was previously a board member for the Nashville Pro Bono Program, and served as an intern on the board of the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands. She is a member of the Belmont Inn of Court and serves on the Mentoring Committee for the Lawyers Association for Women (LAW).
Lauren is married, with two young daughters. She is an avid runner, currently trying to get back into running half-marathons.
Martindale-Hubbell®AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Mid-South Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2014-18)
. . . smart, capable lawyer . . .
. . . attorney of the highest capability and ethical standards.