Best Lawyers Names Six Stites & Harbison Attorneys as "Lawyer of the Year" for 2020
by Stites & Harbison, PLLC
LOUISVILLE, Ky.—The Best Lawyers in America©, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession, has named six attorneys from Stites & Harbison, PLLC as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2020. Only one lawyer in each high-profile legal specialty in large legal communities is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” The honored attorneys named include:
- Joel T. Beres: Louisville Litigation – Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year
- Carol Dan Browning: Louisville Litigation – Construction Lawyer of the Year
- Jennifer J. Cave: Louisville Environmental Law Lawyer of the Year
- Douglass Farnsley: Louisville Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Gregory P. Parsons: Lexington Construction Law Lawyer of the Year
- David B. Ratterman: Louisville Construction Law Lawyer of the Year
Of special note, five of Stites & Harbison’s honored attorneys for 2020 have received the “Lawyer of the Year” honor three or more times. It is Cave’s first year for this honor.
The Best Lawyers in America© is a nationally recognized referral guide to the legal profession that has been published since 1983. Attorneys selected for the publication are reviewed by professional peers through an extensive survey.