|Date:||Apr 01, 2022|
|Time:||7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
Ansley Golf Club, 196 Montgomery Ferry Drive, Atlanta, GA 30309
Presented by the Atlanta Bar Association.
Joint Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers Section and Litigation Section Breakfast.
- Amy Cheng, Senior Litigation Associate, Nelson Mullins
- Michael Eshman, Partner, Eshman Begnaud; Mentoring Chair, Georgia Latino Law Foundation
- Matthew Gass, Member, Stites & Harbison, Torts & Insurance Practice, Atlanta office; President, Atlanta Council of Young Lawyers
- Christina Graham, Partner and Chair of Retention and Culture, Morris, Manning & Martin
- Ben Thorpe, Corporate Counsel, The Home Depot
- Hillary Kinsey Lukacs, Morris Manning & Martin, LLP
- Section Members: $20
- Non-Members: $30
- Students: $5
- Please add $4 to receive 1 CLE hour.
Judges and staff attorneys are invited to attend for free as guests of the Litigation Section.
Members and Non-Members must pre-register and complete the in-person meeting waiver form in advance of the event. Plated breakfast will be served.
This event will follow COVID-19 health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and the local government. Masks are optional.
This meeting will be in-person and virtual. A live streaming viewing link will be sent to registrants, along with CLE written materials, a day or two before the event.
CLICK HERE to register and for more information.