COVID-19 and Your Business — What You Need to Know
|Date:||Apr 07, 2020|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.|
Please join us for a WEBINAR discussing the impacts of COVID-19 on your business. You can join the webinar at any time and attend whichever presentation(s) that are of interest to you.
- 11:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m., presented by Brian A. Cromer: "COVID-19 and Managing the Financial Stresses on Your Business"
- Understanding the loan programs established by the new CARES Act
- Practical tips for businesses in tapping into these loan programs and evaluating financing alternatives
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., presented by Allyson True Cook, S. Kelly Gilliam and Jamie F. Little: "COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Construction Industry"
- COVID-19: force majeure and other important contract provisions
- OSHA considerations in the time of COVID-19
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m., presented by Shannon Antle Hamilton, Rebecca A. Weis and Rachel Dix Bishop: "Your Workforce — Managing Employees During a Pandemic"
- FFCRA (Based on DOL Temporary Regulations as of April 1, 2020)
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:15 p.m., presented by William M. Joseph: "Tax Relief in COVID-19 Stimulus Legislation"
- Individual tax relief in CARES Act
- Business tax provisions in CARES Act
- Other stimulus tax relief
Please click here to register for the webinar. If you have any questions, email Pam Keeney.