Stites & Harbison recognizes that having the right people onboard is critical to our success as a firm. Every individual plays an important role. That is true for our attorneys, administrative professionals, paralegals, and professional support personnel.
Job Listing - Louisville, Kentucky office
This position will provide administrative support to busy attorneys in the Real Estate Service Group. We are searching for highly dependable, punctual, motivated self-starters, only.
- Provide a broad range of administrative duties including creation and editing of various legal forms including contracts and agreements, correspondence, and memoranda from handwritten drafts and dictation.
- Enter and submit time entries, publish conflict checks, open and process new matter requests, draft engagement letters, update client and contact lists, process expense reimbursements, and open and distribute mail.
- Manage multiple phone lines, field calls and convey accurate and complete messages.
- Compile loan documents and agreements.
- Review and correct pre-bills and prepare billing invoices.
- Establish and maintain filing and records, in both hard copy and electronic formats; file information in a timely manner; retrieve information from files as requested.
- Assist with overflow work and other projects as needed.
- Minimum of two years of legal secretarial experience, preferably real estate or transaction experience.
- Ability to learn proprietary software relating to the service group.
- Demonstrates executive-level attention to detail, good grammar, spelling, and proofreading, as well as strong technical and organizational skills.
- Communicates effectively, courteously, and professionally with clients, visitors, and all firm personnel.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply today by submitting a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in a position within one of our offices, please submit a cover letter and resume to the following:
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 325
Alexandria, VA 22314
Atlanta, GA; Franklin, Memphis and Nashville, TN
401 Commerce Street, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37219
Covington, Frankfort and Lexington, KY
250 West Main Street, Suite 2300
Lexington, KY 40507
Louisville, KY and Jeffersonville, IN
400 West Market Street, Suite 1800
Louisville, KY 40202