LOUISVILLE, Ky.—The Best Lawyers in America®, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession, has named eight Kentucky attorneys with Stites & Harbison as Lawyers of the Year for 2012. Only one lawyer in each high-profile legal specialty in each large legal community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” The honored attorneys named include:
- Robert M. Beck, Jr. – Lexington Mergers & Acquisitions Law Lawyer of the Year
- C. Craig Bradley, Jr. – Louisville Mergers & Acquisitions Law Lawyer of the Year
- John M. Famularo – Lexington Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Buckner Hinkle, Jr. – Lexington Construction Law Lawyer of the Year
- Mark Overstreet – Lexington Administrative / Regulatory Law Lawyer of the Year
- Gregory P. Parsons – Lexington Litigation – Construction Lawyer of the Year
- W. Patrick Stallard – Louisville Environmental Law Lawyer of the Year
- John L. Tate – Louisville Product Liability Litigation – Defendants Lawyer of the Year
Of special note, two of Stites & Harbison’s honored attorneys for 2012 have received the “Lawyer of the Year” honor twice — Craig Bradley and Robert Beck.
The lawyers honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in Best Lawyers’ surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Best Lawyers (www.bestlawyers.com) designates “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities.
The Best Lawyers in America® is a nationally recognized referral guide to the legal profession that has been published biennially since 1983. Attorneys selected for the publication are reviewed by professional peers through an extensive survey.