Stites & Harbison employment attorneys Shannon Antle Hamilton, Demetrius Holloway, and Rebecca Weis discuss re-opening plans for Kentucky employers in this webinar presented to the Kentucky Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on May 21, 2020.
Topics covered include:
- Government guidance and requirements
- Preparation and planning
- Workplace safety issues
- Who may return to work and when
- Medical testing, inquiries, and/or certifications
- What to do when an employee tests positive
- Refusals to return
- Requests for accommodation and/or leave
- Work-related travel
- Wage & hour issues
- Preventing pandemic-related harassment
- Potential litigation issues and defenses
Click here to listen to the presentation.
For more information or to obtain a copy of the slides, please contact one of the presenting attorneys.