|Date:||Mar 28, 2023|
|Time:||3:30pm - 5:30pm|
University of Kentucky, Gatton Student Center, Ballroom 212A, 160 Avenue of Champions, Lexington, KY
Presented by the University of Kentucky Office of Technology Commercialization .
Join us for our UK Women Innovator's Network (UKWIN) event featuring a panel discussion on the book Funded Female Founders: How to traverse the uneven playing field and secure funding to grow your business.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Taunya Phillips, Director of Technology Commercialization, University of Kentucky
- Linda Dwoskin, Ph.D., Associate Vice President for Research, Special Projects, University of Kentucky
- Mandy Wilson Decker, Member and Registered Patent Attorney, Intellectual Property & Technology Service Group, Stites & Harbison, Louisville, KY office
- Brit Fitzpatrick, Entrepreneur
- Monique Kuykendoll Quarterman, Executive Director for the Office of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Kentucky Cabinet of Economic Development
- Phoebe A. Wood, Principal, CompaniesWood
- Lisa Cassis, Ph.D., Vice President for Research, University of Kentucky
Click here for more information and to register.