|Date:||Jun 05, 2019|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Stites & Harbison, 401 Commerce Street, Suite 800, Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Please join us as our Intellectual Property attorneys share the latest information on data privacy. Topics will include:
- The General Data Protection Regulation - Why It Matters for Your Business
- The Upcoming California Consumer Privacy Act - How You Need to Prepare
- The Privacy Horizon - What You Need to Know
- Alexandra MacKay, Intellectual Property & Technology Group, Nashville office
- Mari-Elise Paul, Intellectual Property & Technology Group, Louisville office
- Sarah Cronan Spurlock, Privacy & Data Security Group Co-Chair and the firm's Chief Privacy Officer
4:30 - 5:00 p.m. Networking
5:00 - 5:45 p.m. Presentation
5:45 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
What to Expect
The program includes networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and an educational presentation. Guests are invited to stay and continue networking following the completion of the presentation.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and company names of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0328.
Complimentary parking is available in our building's garage.