SHRM-Atlanta Legal Summit
|Date:||May 12, 2022|
|Time:||8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
Presented by Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Atlanta
Click here for more information and to register.
SHRM-Atlanta’s Virtual Legal Summit will help you stay up to date with the complex, ever-changing legal landscape that affects your organization. Don’t miss this opportunity to take a deep dive into timely and relevant legal topics.
You can join us for the live event from 8:45 am – 12:30 pm OR take advantage of the content on-demand while you earn up to 5 SHRM PDC’s / HRCI CEU’s.
- 8:45 - 9:00 a.m. - Opening Remarks
- 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. - Keynote Session: Global Trends Affecting Atlanta Business, Gabrielle Rigg Herzog, USCIB
- 10:00 - 10:15 a.m. - Break
- 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. - Breakout Session: "Navigating the Intersection of Cyber and Professional Liability," Shannon M. Sprinkle, Stites & Harbison, Torts & Insurance Practice Group, Atlanta, GA
- 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. - Breakout Session: Coming Soon
- 11:15 - 11:30 a.m. - Break
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Breakout Session: "FMLA/ADA Compliance in Today's Remote Work Environment," Natalie Turner, Ogletree Deakins
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Breakout Session: "Beyond Legalese: Employment Contracts Explained," Keely Collins, Elarbee Thompson