Revenue Cycle and Compliance Summit
|Date:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Time:||12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Presented by First Healthcare Compliance
The Revenue Cycle and Compliance Summit is an online half-day workshop to provide convenient education with CEUs and CLE for professionals.
About this event
The Revenue Cycle and Compliance Summit will bring professionals from the healthcare and legal communities together for interesting discussion and online learning. Experts will provide helpful insight on topics related to healthcare compliance and the revenue cycle.
This program has been approved for 4 continuing education unit(s) by PAHCOM and Practice Management Institute®.
Attendees are eligible to receive 4 CLE credits in Pennsylvania.
Who should attend?
Attorneys, compliance officers, human resources professionals, managers, nurses, medical assistants, healthcare professionals, business associates, billers and coders, financial and revenue cycle professionals
- 12:00 p.m.-12:15 p.m. Virtual Waiting Room and Welcome
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Michael Denbow, Esq., Stites & Harbison, Business Litigation Service Group, Louisville, KY office, "Responding to and Defending Government Investigations: What to do When the Government “Knocks” On Your Door"
- 1:15 p.m.-1:20 p.m. Break
- 1:20 p.m.- 2:20 p.m. Sarah Spurlock, Esq., Stites & Harbison, Co-Chair of Privacy & Data Security Group and member of the Health Care Service Group, Louisville, KY office, "Under Attack: Ransomware Threats, Prevention Tips, and Response Strategy for Health Care Providers"
- 2:20 p.m.-2:25 p.m. Break
- 2:25 p.m.-3:25 p.m. Melody W. Mulaik, "1,2,3’s of Auditing: How to Ensure Ongoing Proactive Coding & Documentation Audits for Reimbursement and Compliance"
- 3:25 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Break
- 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Melody W. Mulaik, "The “Other” Compliance Challenges: Credentialing, Credit Balance, Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC), and More!"
Click here for more information and to register.