|Date:||Oct 27-29, 2021|
The Campbell House, Lexington, Kentucky
Presented by the Kentucky Primary Care Association.
Who Attends KPCA Conferences?
- Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics,
- Board Members, CEOs, CFOs, COOs
- Operation Managers, HR Directors
- Physicians, PAs, Nurses, Clinical Staff, Dental Staff
- Medical Directors, Clinical Administration, Billing and Coding Staff
- KPCA Partnership Organizations
- Behavioral Health Professionals
- Quality Improvement Staff
- Community Health and Outreach Professionals
- Healthcare Advocates
Why Attend KPCA Annual Conference?
- Opportunity to interact with over 100 professionals from a variety of primary care organizations (Federally Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics, Primary Care
- Centers, and Specialty Clinics).
- A marketing medium that offers the most cost-effective way to reach potential customers and future employees through exhibiting, sponsorships, and networking.
- Many KPCA Member Clinics are involved in a variety of settings including school-based health, dental clinics, integrated behavioral health, outreach workers, etc.
- Cultivate and strengthen customer relations while building relationships.
- Network, schedule client meetings and raise brand awareness
- Ashley Owens Hopkins, Business Litigation and Employment Law Service Group, Lexington, KY, "COVID-19 and the Workplace in 2021," Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Click here to see the full agenda and to register.