|Date:||Sep 09, 2020|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
Presented by Thomson Reuters
Please join us for a roundtable discussion
Please join Demetrius Holloway, Kenya Pierre, and Courtney Williams to discuss what is working and not working in the area of diversity and inclusion at mid-size law firms.
- Demetrius Holloway, Member, Employment Law Service Group, Stites & Harbison, Louisville, KY
- Kenya Pierre, Partner & General Counsel at Yardstick Management
- Courtney Williams, Manager of Attorney Recruiting, Retention & Diversity/Inclusion at McAngus Goudelock & Courie
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET - Roundtable Begins: Join our speakers and moderator for an interactive session, to discuss what is working and not working in the area of diversity and inclusion at mid-size law firms.
- 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM ET - Breakout Rooms: During the final portion of our midsize law firm roundtable, guests will break into two groups: Recruitment and Retention. Please select which group you would like to be part of in the RSVP section of this registration page.
- 12:30 PM ET - Conclusion
Zoom Meeting details:
Meeting ID: 832 0066 8090
Click here for more information and to register.