|Aug 20, 2019
|3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Presented by The Knowledge Group
Join the Knowledge Group for this Online CLE Class Action Webinar. For the past years, class action litigation has remained to be one of the most complex area of law that continuously brought challenges to businesses worldwide. With the ever-evolving economy, and the numerous trends and changes, significant developments are expected to arise this 2019 as well as in the years to come.
To avoid unwanted perils, businesses should keep themselves abreast of the changes and updates surrounding the class action litigation landscape.
Listen as a panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group provide the audience with an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as recent trends and emerging developments surrounding the class action litigation landscape in 2019. Speakers will also provide best practices and practical tips to avoid potential risks and pitfalls.
Key topics include:
- Class Action Litigation: 2019 Landscape
- Recent Court Actions and Decisions
- Legal Issues and Settlement Procedures
- Identifying Red Flags
- What Lies Ahead
- Chadwick McTighe, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Business Litigation Service Group, Louisville office leader
- Jennifer Riley, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Who Should Attend
- Class Action Lawyers
- Class Action Litigators
- In-house Counsel
- General Counsel
- Top Level Management
- Private Companies
- Legal Consultants
- Legal Executives
- Other interested/related Professionals and Organization
For more information and to register, click here.