The firm's lawyers provide legal advice to trade associations and similar organizations on a wide range of topics, including corporate governance and membership, contracts, employment law, benefit plans, tax, code interpretation and enforcement, and antitrust issues. Here is a list of selected groups which Stites & Harbison has represented:
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- National Steel Bridge Alliance
- The Alliance of Community Hospices & Palliative Care Services, Inc.
- Greater Louisville Medical Society
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Kentucky Distillers' Association
Other representations include trade associations in the equine industry; coal, mining and energy interests; health care; construction; and, the land title area.
LOUISVILLE, Ky.—The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) recently honored Stites & Harbison, PLLC attorney David B. Ratterman with the 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award at the North American Steel Construction Conference (NASCC) held in St. Louis from April 3-5, 2019.