LOUISVILLE, Ky.—The Best Lawyers in America©, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession, has named eight attorneys from Stites & Harbison, PLLC as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2019. Only one lawyer in each high-profile legal specialty in large legal communities is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” The honored attorneys named include:
- Joel T. Beres – Louisville Copyright Law Lawyer of the Year
- Carol Dan Browning – Louisville Product Liability Litigation - Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Philip W. (Phil) Collier – Louisville Bet-the-Company Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Charles J. (Mike) Cronan IV – Louisville Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Alex P. (Mike) Herrington, Jr. – Louisville Public Finance Law Lawyer of the Year
- David B. Ratterman – Louisville Litigation - Construction Lawyer of the Year
- W. Patrick (Pat) Stallard – Louisville Environmental Law Lawyer of the Year
- Alexandra (Alex) MacKay – Nashville Copyright Law Lawyer of the Year
Of special note, all of Stites & Harbison’s honored attorneys for 2018 have received the “Lawyer of the Year” honor three or more times.
The Best Lawyers in America©is a nationally recognized referral guide to the legal profession that has been published since 1983. Attorneys selected for the publication are reviewed by professional peers through an extensive survey.