|Date:||Dec 01, 2021|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
Presented by Dean Dorton
The pandemic accelerated employees working remotely at an unprecedented speed and scale. With so many people now living and working in different locations, it is increasingly difficult for employers to keep track of employees’ locations, much less the states’ specific employment and tax laws.
Join Erica Horn and Shannon Antle Hamilton for a one-hour webinar as they discuss the state tax and employment law implications of remote work.
- Shannon Antle Hamilton, Stites & Harbison, Chair of Employment Law Practice Group, Louisville office
- Erica Horn, Dean Dorton, Tax Associate Director
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize employment and state tax issues related to remote workers;
- Evaluate whether there are issues in your business;
- Formulate steps to address any employment or state tax issues you have identified.
Click here to register.