Thirsty Thursday Networking Event: Like It or Not, Contractors Need To Think About Intellectual Property
|Date:||Sep 08, 2022|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
400 West Market Street, 18th Floor, Louisville, KY 40202
Please join Stites & Harbison for this networking event
4:30 p.m. - Check In
- The Main Areas of Intellectual Property (Patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets)
- Protecting Your Brand (Trademark registration and enforcement)
- Copyright Issues in Construction Agreements (Who owns what?)
- Trade Secrets (An overview and how to protect trade secrets via employment agreements)
Networking & Cocktails
- Warren Schickli, Member, Intellectual Property & Technology Service Group, Lexington, KY office
- Trevor Graves, Member, Intellectual Property & Technology Service Group, Lexington, KY office
What to Expect
Thirsty Thursdays are networking events which take place from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the Louisville office of Stites & Harbison. The program includes networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and an educational presentation. Guests are invited to stay and continue networking following the completion of the presentation.
Please RSVP to [email protected] with the names and company names of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0694.
Complimentary parking is available in our building's garage.