Kentucky Hospital Association 94th Annual Convention
|Date:||May 15-17, 2023|
Central Bank Center, 430 W Vine Street, Lexington, Kentucky 40507
The Kentucky Hospital Association 94th Annual Convention is the premiere event for health care leaders in Kentucky! There are two solid days education and continuing education credits, plus a pre-conference ACHE session. You won't want to miss the chance to network with your peers face to face and attend the special events.
- KHA Awards Luncheon
- Election Watch Party
- Election Follow-up with Matt Jones & Scott Jennings
- Keynote Presentation Leadership in the Times of Crisis by Thom Mayer, MD, FACEP, FAAP, FACHE
- Keynote Presentation Leadership Under Extreme Adversity, On and Off the Planet by Scott Parazynski, MD
- Human Resources
- Workplace Violence
Stites & Harbison speakers:
- "Mitigating Hospital Cyber Risks - Ransomware’s Impact on Operations and Outcomes," Sarah Spurlock, Member, Health Care Service Group and Co-Chair of the Privacy & Data Security Group, Louisville office
- "Implications after Dobbs for Health Care Practitioners," Ameena Khan, Associate, Health Care Service Group and Business Litigation Service Group, Louisville office; and, Shea Luna, Counsel, Health Care Service Group, Lexington office
Click here for the full brochure and agenda.
Click here for more information and to register.
- 9.0 hours face-to-face continuing education provided through ACHE Accreditation
- Education credits for nursing, legal, and human resources