(ISC)² Security Congress 2017
(ISC)² Security Congress cybersecurity conference brings together nearly 1,500 industry colleagues, offers 100+ educational and thought-leadership sessions, and fosters collaboration with other forward-thinking companies. The goal of this conference is to advance security leaders by arming them with the knowledge, tools, and expertise to protect their organizations.
Click here for more information and to register.
(ISC)² Security Congress Tracks and Sessions include:
- Cloud Security
- Identity Access Management
- Critical Instrasture
- Incident Respsonse & Forensics
- Cyber Crimer
- People & Security
- Government, Regulation & Compliance
- Professional Development
- Software Assurance & Application Security
- Swiss Army Knife
Presentation Sept. 26, 2017, 4:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m.:
- "Listen, Learn and Yell: Why IT Professionals and Lawyers are a Good 'A Team'," Ian T. Ramsey, Member and Co-Chair of the Firm's Privacy & Data Security practice group, Certified Information Privacy Professional, Louisville, KY
(ISC)² is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. (ISC)² is best known for the acclaimed CISSP®.