|Date:||Oct 17, 2019|
|Time:||11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
The Gardens of Park Hills, 1622 Dixie Highway, Park Hills, Kentucky 41011
October Luncheon of the Northern Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management
- Harley Blakman, HonestJobs.com
- Sarah Leyshock, Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Allyson Cook, Stites & Harbison, Covington office
Are you falling behind in the war for talent? Are you looking for creative recruiting strategies that would help you tap into a labor pool of almost 75 million people? Our panel of experts will discuss second chance hiring, the benefits and risk to employers and tools that employers can use to begin using this hiring strategy.
“82% of managers and 67% of HR professionals think that the value new employees with criminal records bring to the organization is as high as or higher than that of workers without records.” – SHRM
Presentation Learning Objectives:
- The challenges formerly incarcerated job candidates face.
- The available talent offered by formerly incarcerated population.
- Benefits of hiring from this population.
- How your organization can tap into this talent pool.
Presentation Is Pending For 1.00 SHRM-Professional Development Recertification Credit and 1.00 HRCI-General Recertification Credit
Click here for more information and to register.