|Date:||Jul 31, 2020|
|Time:||12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Presented by The Knowledge Group
Data breaches in the U.S. have shown no signs of slowing down in the last several years, neither have the wave of class action cases associated with these. Recent breaches include some of the largest companies such as LifeLabs, Yahoo, Equifax, and Google LLC. Such breaches, as well as the infringements incorporated with it, can impose tremendous burdens on banks and credit card companies that have to respond to a flood of fraud claims and canceled cards.
Although not every data breach leads to litigation, the massive, high-profile ones typically do and targeted companies are left to settle costly cases and damages. As the stakes continue to escalate, businesses must always be prepared – winning defense strategies are a must.
In this LIVE Webcast, a seasoned panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group will provide the audience with an in-depth analysis of the recent data breach class action litigations. Speakers will also present winning strategies to use for an aggressive defense while mitigating possible risks and pitfalls.
- Data Breach Class Action Litigation – An Overview
- Trends and Developments
- Recent Data Breach Lawsuits
- Potential Risks and Pitfalls
- Winning Strategies
- Chadwick A. McTighe, Member, Business Litigation Service Group, Stites & Harbison, PLLC
- Mihran Yenikomshian, Vice President, Analysis Group
- David M. Kaufman, Senior Director, Heffler Claims Group LLC
Who Should Attend
- Privacy Law and Data Security Lawyers and Consultants
- Class Action Lawyers
- IT Security Professionals
Click here for more information and to register.