Presented by The Knowledge Group
Class action settlements can be an effective way to manage the uncertainties and inconveniences of aggregate litigation by giving both sides the peace and predictability they desire. But settling class actions requires careful observance of certain procedures and best practices in order to obtain a settlement that will withstand scrutiny from judges and Attorneys General and survive challenges from objectors.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will explain the fundamental aspects of class action settlements. They will provide an in-depth discussion of the hot issues in this area and will also offer best practices in effectively and successfully settling class actions.
Key topics include:
- Class Action Settlements: Overview
- Notable Recent Class Action Settlements
- Class Action Settlement Trends
- Significant Issues that May Arise
- Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
- Attorneys defending class actions
- Corporate Counsel
- In-house lawyers
- Arbitration Law Attorneys
- Litigation Officers
- Litigation Attorneys
- Senior Counsel
- Chadwick A. McTighe, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Business Litigation Service Group, Class Action Defense and Appellate Advocacy teams
- Daniel J. Tyukody, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Michael P. Daly, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Kenneth A. Manning, Partner, Phillips Lytle, LLP
- Jeanne Finegan, APR, President and Chief Media Officer, HF Media, LLC
Click here for more information and to register.