|Date:||Feb 09, 2022|
|Time:||12:00 p.m. ET - 2:00 p.m. ET|
Presented by The Knowledge Group.
The rising competition among several industries including the healthcare and digital platforms has continuously challenged economic fairness and posed compliance hurdles for practitioners specifically under the Sherman Act. Some of the violations include price fixing, rigging contract bids, and allocating consumers between businesses that should be competing for them.
Several court decisions and regulatory developments have also constantly shaped the class action litigation landscape. Thus, practitioners are encouraged to keep track of all updates to position themselves better in this field of law.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and distinguished professionals organized by The Knowledge Group as they provide a comprehensive discussion of the recent enforcement trends and legislative developments surrounding class action litigation. Speakers will also offer practical tips and strategies in this rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key topics include:
- Class Action Litigation: Latest Updates
- Regulatory Changes and Implications
- Demystifying the Sherman Act
- Exploring Effective Litigation Strategies
- What Lies Ahead
- Chadwick A. McTighe, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Business Litigation Service Group, Louisville, KY
- Kristof Zetenyi, Vice President, Analysis Group
- Stan Panis, Ph.D., Managing Director, Intensity, LLC
- Ye Zhang, Director, Resolution Economics Group, LLC
Click here for more information and to register.