2016 Construction Law Institute
Presented in cooperation with the Construction & Public Contract Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association
UK Law Continuing Legal Education
Continuing Education Credits also available for electricians, engineers, architects and accountants.
Welcome and announcements by William G. Geisen, Institute Chair, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Construction Service Group chair
- "The Impact of Public-Private Partnerships in Kentucky," by Cassidy Rosenthal, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Construction Service Group, Lexington office, and Warren P. Rogers, W. Rogers Company
- "Cybersecurity in the Construction Industry," by Ian T. Ramsey, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Privacy & Data Security Practice Group, Louisville office, and Stephen E. Oakes, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- "Enhancing Your Relationships with Your Bonding Company and Bank," by Mark Nelson, AssuredPartners NL, and Greg Berting, Stock Yarks Bank & Trust Co.
- "Guided Choice Mediation," by Adrian L. Bastianelli, III, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- "Drones in the Construction Industry: Risks and Rewards," by John W. Hays, Jackson Kelly, PLLC, and C. Michael Busick, Underwriters Safety & Claims
- "Best Practices in Project Risk Management," by A.J. Manion, Manion Stigger LLP, and Randy McCarraher, PMP, Bechtel Corporation
- "Advocacy in Construction Cases," by L. Franklin Elmore, Elmore Goldsmith, PA, and Timothy R. Thornton, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
- "What Judges Think about Construction Cases," by Justice Michelle M. Keller, Kentucky Supreme Court; Judge Allison Jones, Kentucky Court of Appeals; and Chief Judge Phillip Shepherd, Franklin Circuit Court
Click here for more information.