Presented in cooperation with the Construction & Public Contract Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association
UK Law Continuing Legal Education
Continuing Education Credits also available for electricians, engineers, architects and accountants.
- "The Impact of Public-Private Partnerships in Kentucky," by Cassidy Rosenthal, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Construction Service Group, Lexington office, and Warren P. Rogers, W. Rogers Company
- "Cybersecurity in the Construction Industry," by Ian T. Ramsey, Member, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Privacy & Data Security Practice Group, Louisville office, and Stephen E. Oakes, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- "Enhancing Your Relationships with Your Bonding Company and Bank," by Mark Nelson, AssuredPartners NL, and Greg Berting, Stock Yarks Bank & Trust Co.
- "Guided Choice Mediation," by Adrian L. Bastianelli, III, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- "Drones in the Construction Industry: Risks and Rewards," by John W. Hays, Jackson Kelly, PLLC, and C. Michael Busick, Underwriters Safety & Claims
- "Best Practices in Project Risk Management," by A.J. Manion, Manion Stigger LLP, and Randy McCarraher, PMP, Bechtel Corporation
- "Advocacy in Construction Cases," by L. Franklin Elmore, Elmore Goldsmith, PA, and Timothy R. Thornton, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
- "What Judges Think about Construction Cases," by Justice Michelle M. Keller, Kentucky Supreme Court; Judge Allison Jones, Kentucky Court of Appeals; and Chief Judge Phillip Shepherd, Franklin Circuit Court
Click here for more information.