LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Stites & Harbison, PLLC is pleased to announce the launch of its newly updated website, www.stites.com. The firm’s Marketing Department worked throughout 2018 to create an improved website with the help of digital agency, Culture Foundry.
“We are pleased with the new website, and the feedback received to date has been extremely positive,” said Kimberly G. Schmittel, Director of Marketing & Business Development for Stites & Harbison. “We want the site to be reflective of the firm’s culture and the attorneys who work here. We think we have done that while also providing an improved user experience.”
The goals of the new website were to:
- Create a new site that is notable for its sharp, content-driven structure and a modern, appealing design;
- Establish a new CMS system that provides powerful publishing capabilities;
- Deliver a first-class mobile experience;
- Make search a central feature via a powerful attorney search application and a structured sitewide search that returns grouped results for attorneys, service areas, legal updates, and other items;
- Improve the user experience; and
- Improve speed, performance, and functionality.
Culture Foundry is a digital agency that teams with exceptional clients to help them build and evolve exceptional websites. Adept at all things digital, Culture Foundry’s strength is its ability to deliver “beautiful technology” where design and technology become inseparable.