(image) Please join Stites & Harbison as the firm welcomes Ghislain d'Humières, CEO of the Speed Art Museum, for our first Thirsty Thursdays program of 2016.
D'Humières will discuss the new Speed Art Museum's renovation, re-opening activities, and plans for the future.
His topics will include:
- Details on the Speed Art Museum expansion;
- The Speed Art Mission statement;
- Site specific exhibition information; and
- An interesting report on community engagement, opening week activities, board diversity and much more.Seminar Overview
Artist's rendering of the new Speed Art Museum
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. Networking
- 5:00 - 5:45 p.m. Presentation
- 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
What to Expect
Thirsty Thursdays are networking events which take place at the Louisville office of Stites & Harbison. The program includes networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and an educational presentation. Guests are invited to stay and continue networking following the completion of the presentation.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and company of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0328.
Complimentary parking is available in our building's garage. Click here for directions.