Kentucky's Automotive Industry is Running in the Fast Lane
Please join Stites & Harbison as the firm welcomes Dave Tatman, Executive Director of the Kentucky Automotive Industry Association and Associate Vice President for Advanced Manufacturing at Western Kentucky University.
Topics will include:
- Scope and extent of the automotive industry's role in Kentucky
- Role of the Kentucky Automotive Industry Association in facilitating the growth and expansion of the automotive industry in Kentucky
- Current and future trends and how those relate to Kentucky's strengths and opportunities
(image) Dave's recent background includes a 34-year career at General Motors (GM), where he managed a $131 million investment to upgrade the Corvette Assembly Facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky. This investment added 350 new jobs to produce the 2014 Corvette Stingray, which was named the North American Car of the Year in January 2014. Dave served GM in 13 different manufacturing facilities in three countries on two continents.
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. Networking
- 5:00 - 5:45 p.m. Presentation
- 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
What to Expect
Thirsty Thursdays are networking events which take place from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the Louisville office of Stites & Harbison. The program includes networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and an educational presentation. Guests are invited to stay and continue networking following the completion of the presentation.
Please RSVP to email@example.com with the names and company names of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0328.
Complimentary parking is available in our building's garage. Click here for directions.