|Date:||Aug 31 - Sep 01, 2022|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, 245 Lexington Green Circle, Lexington, KY 40503-3309
Presented by UK Rosenberg College of Law CLE in partnership with the KBA Health Law Section and the Kentucky Academy of Hospital Attorneys
The Institute will be held at at Embassy Suites by Hilton (Lexington/UK Coldstream) in Lexington, KY and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 2022 Kentucky Health Law Institute brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please click here for more information.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Health Law
- Legal Issues Arising From Telemedicine Laws and Practice
- Value-Based Care
- Leadership Issues for Guiding Your Organization in the Age of Ransomware
- Opioids: Hospital Litigation and Provider Issues
- Legal Issues in Staffing for Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities
- Ethical Considerations When Dealing with the Government
- Restrictive Covenants on Physicians: Boundaries and Tipping Points
- No Surprise Billing Act - Dustyn B. Jones, Stites & Harbison, Health Care Service Group, Lexington, KY; Shea Luna, Stites & Harbison, Health Care Service Group, Lexington, KY; Noelle True, UK Office of Corporate Compliance; and Cathrine Lynn Allison, UK Office of Counsel / Health Affairs
- End-of-Life Decisions When There Is No Surrogate
- Managing the Unmanageable in a HIPAA Breach Response
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!