|Date:||Dec 17, 2018|
Ideal Lab, 1/F, No. 5 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park
Presented by the International IP Commercialization Council (IIPCC)
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All companies succeed on the basis of what they know, create, design or invent. This is all valuable intellectual property (IP) that is, for many, their most prized asset.
In particular, start-ups and small businesses want to cost-effectively protect their valuable intellectual assets.
An unprecedented opportunity to meet world class expertise
For the first time, members of the Science & Technology Park community will be able to meet and talk to:
- A creator of successful, world-class processes to protect the valuable IP of a major corporation (TSMC) and
- A key driver of IP and innovation policies at the US Patent and Trademark Office.
These distinguished leaders in the IP field will talk about the importance of IP today, cost-effectively protecting IP and why companies must now pay special attention to the most valuable and often overlooked IP - trade secrets and databases.
- David J. Kappos, Executive Advisor, IIPCC, former Under Secretary of Commerce and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Dr. Richard L. Thurston, Ph.D., former Senior Vice-President and General Counsel of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Dr. Jeffery Langer, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Intellectual Property & Technology Service Group, Alexandria, VA office
Seating is on a first-come, first registered basis. Seating is limited.
Email your registration request to Ms. Ruchira Gupta at [email protected] with the following details: