|Date:||Aug 09-10, 2023|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington/UK Coldstream, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Ky. 40511
Presented by Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
This conference is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in Kentucky. You'll receive the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs, while giving you the most current information on reporting issues facing the regulated community. This is the one conference environmental professionals cannot afford to miss.
Who Should Attend
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop plans to address contamination on site
- Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
- "A Vapor Mitigation Case Study Under the Brownfields Redevelopment Program," Jennifer Cave, Partner, Stites & Harbison PLLC; William Harshaw, PE, Senior Engineer, Linebach Funkhouser, Inc.; Bill Johnston, Principal Geologist, Linebach Funkhouser, Inc.
- "Responding to Environmental Conditions Resulting from Recent Tornadoes, Floods, and Lightning Strikes (It Can Happen to You too….)," Jennifer Cave, Partner, Stites & Harbison PLLC; Tony Hatton, Commissioner, Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection; Kyle Burns, SR. Engineer, Beam Suntory
Click here for more information and to register.