|Date:||Mar 15, 2019|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Sterne Kessler Offices, 1100 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC
Presented by Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
This invitation-only complimentary forum will address strategies that enable companies – from the largest tech and consumer product companies to emerging innovators – to capture return on investment from their IP.
Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Dana Cizmadia of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Paul Golian of Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Jeffery Langer, Intellectual Property & Technology Service Group, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Alexandria, Virginia
- Christine Lhulier of DuPont Industrial Biosciences
- Jason Skinder of Aptiv
- Christian van Os of ASML
- Tobias Wuttke of Meissner Bolte & Partner GbR
The conference topics will include:
- Developments in global IP law: emphasis on China and Europe
- A panel discussion focusing on IP enforcement in a global economy
- A luncheon keynote addressing technology convergence in the 4th industrial revolution
- Industry and technology specific roundtable discussions
- A panel discussion covering brand protection strategies in a global marketplace
- Crystal ball predictions: IP in 2019 and 2025
- A panel discussion focusing on building globally robust patent and trademark portfolios
All sessions will deliver practical, real-world strategies and case studies featuring friends and clients of the firm who will share their own experiences advancing creative, successful strategies for IP in a global context.
- Program: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (EDT)
- Reception: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EDT)