|Date:||Mar 14-15, 2019|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
Presented by Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
The most comprehensive environmental conference in the state!
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s environmental conference is the most complete and comprehensive permitting and reporting course offered in Kentucky. This course will provide you with the information you need to understand environmental permitting programs, while giving you the most current information on reporting issues facing the regulated community. This is the one conference environmental professionals cannot afford to miss.
This conference is for you ...
- Plant personnel responsible for air and water permitting
- Managers who review permit applications and work with corporate staff and production to plan for and implement changes in operations
- Facility personnel who must review new permits and evaluate whether to accept permit conditions or challenge them
- Persons responsible for compliance with environmental requirements
- Facility personnel who develop plans, or work with consultants to develop plans to address contamination on site
- Persons responsible for dealing with waste management issues at the facility
For the full agenda and to register, click here.