Warren H. Wild, Jr.
Location: Nashville, TN
Warren H. Wild, Jr. is a transactional lawyer focusing on commercial lending and real estate. He has significant experience in the development, purchase, sale, leasing and financing of shopping centers, shopping malls, office buildings, apartment complexes and hotels.
- Acted as lead attorney for lenders who made more than $300 million in loans to borrowers in Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Kentucky
- Led a seven attorney team in the real estate aspects in the closing of a $1 billion loan secured by properties located in more than 30 states
- Lead attorney in $98 million loan secured by over 40 office/warehouse and retail properties
- Lead attorney in $55 million loan secured by shopping center property with 11 major tenants
- Lead attorney in $25 million loan secured by over 40 service station/convenience store properties
What Clients Say
. . . appreciate the efforts he has made to insure the success of our firm.
. . . very knowledgeable and thorough in his practice of real estate law.
. . . responsive, attentive, thorough, and competent.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Tennessee Bar Association and the Tennessee Land Title Insurance Association," lectured at seminars presented by Tennessee Bar Association and the Tennessee Land Title Insurance Association
- "Dangers of mortgage lending without up to the minute title search," Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Client Alert, March 28, 2012
Before Stites & Harbison
Following law school, Warren entered the United States Navy where he served as a Judge Advocate General for three years. He was a partner with Farris, Warfield & Kannady, which merged with Stites & Harbison in 2001.
More Than Stites & Harbison
Warren has served on the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau and as chair of the College Cabinet of Vanderbilt University. He has been an active fundraiser for Vanderbilt University, Vanderbilt Law School, Harpeth Hall School, Harding Academy and other local charities. Warren has also chaired a number of committees for Belle Meade United Methodist Church.
Besides Stites & Harbison
Warren plays a number of musical instruments including fiddle, guitar and mandolin. He is a fan of college and professional sports and enjoys golf and cooking.
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Best Lawyers in America®, for Real Estate Law (2007-18)
Best Lawyers in America®, Nashville Area Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate (2016)
Mid-South Super Lawyers® (2007-15, 2017)
Mid-South Super Lawyers®, Top 100 Lawyers in Tennessee
Nashville Business Journal, Best of the Bar (2008)
- Belle Meade United Methodist Church, member
- Eleven Stites & Harbison attorneys honored by 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America honors 79 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2018
- Best Lawyers in America honors 74 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2017
- Ten Stites & Harbison Attorneys Honored by 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers names eight Stites & Harbison attorneys as “Lawyer of the Year” for 2016
- Best Lawyers honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2016
- Best Lawyers honors 89 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2015
- Stites & Harbison attorney named Top 50 Nashville & Top 100 Tennessee by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Eighty-nine Stites & Harbison attorneys honored by Best Lawyers in America for 2014
- Stites & Harbison attorney named among Top 50 & Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Stites & Harbison attorney named among Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Seventy-five Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in Best Lawyers in America
- Stites & Harbison attorneys named among Top 100 Attorneys by Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Honors 10 Nashville Stites & Harbison Attorneys and Four Rising Stars
- Seventy-two Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”