Robert N. Buchanan III
Location: Nashville, TN
Robert N. Buchanan III is a veteran attorney with a 30-year practice. He concentrates on real estate law, representing a NYSE-listed REIT, mortgage lenders, landlords and tenants of commercial properties. He also represents a major corporate healthcare company in its leasing activity.
- Represented Nashville area REIT in its purchase and sale of real estate nationwide.
- Represented major corporate healthcare company in its leasing and hospital campus development activities.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Issues in Subleasing," presentation to the International Council of Shopping Centers Tennessee/Kentucky Idea Exchange, July 2004
More Than Stites & Harbison
Bob's civic and community involvement includes being past President of the Tennessee Historical Society and a member of the Tennessee State Museum Commission. Formerly he was treasurer and a board member of Ensworth School. He is currently a ruling elder and adult choir member of Westminster Presbyterian Church. Mr. Buchanan and his wife enjoy entertaining friends at their home. He's an enthusiastic chef and a devotee of P.G. Wodehouse. He also knows where to have lunch in Nashville!
Martindale-Hubbell® AV-Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
Best Lawyers in America®, Banking & Finance Law, Land Use & Zoning Law and Real Estate Law (2007-18)
- Tennessee Historical Society, president
- Tennessee State Museum Commission, member
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, ruling elder and adult choir member
- Best Lawyers in America honors 79 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2018
- Best Lawyers in America honors 74 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2017
- Best Lawyers honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2016
- Best Lawyers honors 89 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2015
- Stites & Harbison Attorney Robert Buchanan Elected President of the Tennessee Historical Society
- Eighty-nine Stites & Harbison attorneys honored by Best Lawyers in America for 2014
- Seventy-five Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in Best Lawyers in America
- Seventy-three Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”
- Seventy-two Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”