Jameson M. Seiffert
Location: Louisville, KY
Jack Seiffert is an attorney in the firm's Louisville office where he is a member of the Business & Finance Service Group.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "IRS Issues the Opportunity Zone Regulations; The Race Is On," with James C. Seiffert, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, November 14, 2018
- "The Opportunity Zone - Do the Math," with James C. Seiffert, Stites & Harbison Client Alert, October 23, 2018
- "Introduction to the Legal Aspects of Starting a Business," with Luke F. Ervin, Angelica Sanchez Vega, participation in Spanish-speaking radio show Hablemos de Negocios con Israel Cuenca, September 8, 2018
- "A Primer on the Kentucky Opportunity Zones Initiative," with James C. Seiffert, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, July 26, 2018
- "New Markets Tax Credits Aid in the Financing of Charter Schools," with James C. Seiffert, Stites & Harbison Client Alert, January 18, 2018
- "Governor Proposes New State Medicaid Program Through Waiver," with Ozair M. Shariff, Stites & Harbison Legal Update
Before Stites & Harbison
Before joining the firm, Jack worked for a small employment law firm in Louisville, mainly assisting on legal research and writing. He joined Stites & Harbison after participating in the Summer Associate Program in 2016.
Besides Stites & Harbison
Jack is an avid tennis player during his down time. He is also a lifelong supporter of University of Louisville athletics and enjoys listening to music and spending time with his family.