Dustyn B. Jones
Location: Lexington, KY
Dustyn Jones is an attorney in the firm's Lexington office where she is a member of the Insurance Regulatory Compliance and Health Care Service Groups. She devotes her practice to insurance product review and regulatory matters, and healthcare transaction, contracts, and regulatory compliance.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Employment Contracting Seminar," with K. Kelly White Bryant, Ozair M. Shariff, Sarah Cronan Spurlock, Kentucky Medical Association, Louisville, Ky., January 27, 2018
- "Regulatory Climate Under the Trump Administration: Dodd-Frank Act and the CFPB," with W. Blaine Early III, Brian M. Bennett, Richard A. Vance, Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy Seminar, Keeneland Race Track, Lexington, KY, April 13, 2017
- "Kentucky Enacts Medical Review Panel Law Regarding Malpractice Claims," with Robin E. McGuffin, Stites & Harbison Legal Update, March 22, 2017
- "OCR Launches Phase 2 HIPAA Audits via Email Destined for Your Spam Folder," with Sarah Cronan Spurlock, Stites & Harbison Legal Update, March 24, 2016
- "Exceptions and clarifications: Finally, CMS resolves stark inconsistencies in Stark Law," Medical News, February 2016
- "Residents in Business," faculty panel, University of Louisville School of Medicine and Greater Louisville Medical Society, May 14, 2015
- "Does your company's self-funded health benefit plan violate the Kentucky Insurance Code?," Stites & Harbison Client Alert, May 14, 2015
More Than Stites & Harbison
Dustyn joined Stites & Harbison in 2013 after participating in the firm's summer associate program. Before law school, she worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance in Lexington, Ky. Dustyn is on the Board of Trustees for the Lexington Clinic Foundation and the Board of Directors of the Lexington Philharmonic. She is also a member of the ABA Health Law Section and the FCBA Young Lawyers' Division. Outside of work, Dustyn enjoys spending time with her husband, John, her son, Jack, and their two dogs, Chester and Penny. She also enjoys running, Pure Barre, and eating out at Lexington's many independent, chef-driven restaurants.
- Lexington Clinic Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Lexington Philharmonic, Board of Directors