Charlotte Turner McCoy
Location: Lexington, KY
Charlotte Turner McCoy is based in the firm's Lexington office where her practice focuses on commercial real estate, commercial lending, mining and natural resources and general business matters. Her clients include numerous financial institutions, property owners and businesses. Her practice involves advising clients in sophisticated transactions including the acquisition, sales and leasing of office, retail, industrial, equine and mineral properties, and related financing. She is experienced in negotiating asset purchase and sale, leasing and loan documentation, title insurance matters, conservation easements and public-private partnerships.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Current (Completed) Kentucky Projects," Moderator, Kentucky P3: Public-Private Partnerships Conference, Lexington, Ky., October 28, 2016
- "Kentucky Enacts Public-Private Partnership Legislation," with Cassidy R. Rosenthal, The Goods, Kentucky Association of Manufacturers, May 2016
- "Enhanced tax incentives for conservation easements renewed through 2011," Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Client Alert, January 11 2011
More Than Stites & Harbison
Prior to joining Stites & Harbison, Charlotte served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Joseph M. Hood, U.S. District Judge, Eastern District of Kentucky. Charlotte is the immediate past President of the Commercial Property Association of Lexington and a member of the Kentucky Chapter of the CCIM Institute. A native of Lexington, she is an active member of the local community having served on the Board of Directors of the Central Kentucky Chapter of the American Heart Association for ten years and as an officer and executive board member of the Junior League of Lexington.
- Fayette County Bar Foundation, Board of Directors (2018-20)
- American Heart Association, Central Kentucky Chapter, Board of Directors (2002-12)
- Junior League of Lexington, Executive Committee (2007-08)
- Leadership Lexington (2005-06)