Amy L. Baker
Location: Atlanta, GA
Amy Baker is a Member of the firm in the Atlanta office. She is a member of the Real Estate & Banking Service Group and her practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate lending.
- Represented both regional and national lenders in a number of loans for the acquisition, development or refinance of commercial properties
- Assisted clients with the purchase, sale, development and lease of commercial real estate
- Represented regional lenders on government guaranteed loan transactions
More Than Stites & Harbison
Amy joined Stites & Harbison in September 2006 after participating in the firm's summer associate program. Prior to attending law school, Amy worked in consumer finance as a Product Analyst with Bank of America. Amy enjoys traveling and loves to visit new and interesting places. She's a UGA football fan and spends most of her Saturdays in the fall watching the Bulldogs play.
- National Association for Government Guaranteed Lenders, member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- Initiative for Affordable Housing, volunteer
- Junior Achievement, volunteer