Honors & Awards
Putting an emphasis on client service, and keeping our clients' objectives at the forefront of everything we do has earned Stites & Harbison numerous honors and awards:
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have released their 2018 ratings for the "Best Law Firms" in America. Stites & Harbison earned 83 Metropolitan rankings. In addition, three of the firm's practices were rated National Tier 1. Click here to see the results.
- Seventy-nine Stites & Harbison lawyers are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018; eleven named "Lawyer of the Year"
- BTI Consulting Group named Stites & Harbison, PLLC as a brand leader in its BTI Brand Elite 2016: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms. The firm stands out for its innovation and is listed on BTI's Honor Roll of Value-Driven Firms. BTI's annual list ranks the top law firms based solely on in-depth telephone interviews with general counsels and leading legal decision makers.
- Stites & Harbison placed in the top 20% of all law firms serving larger clients in BTI Consulting Group's Client Service A-Team 2015. In-depth interviews with more than 300 corporate counsel at Global 500 and Fortune 1000 companies recognized the firm as a "client-service leader" and "delivering the absolute best levels of client service." BTI's Client Service A-Team is recognized as "the gold standard to assess how law firms honestly stack up in client service and delivery.
- The BTI Consulting Group recently released its report, BTI Litigation Outlook 2015, listing Stites & Harbison, PLLC in the top 10% of all law firms for Commercial Litigation and Complex Commercial Litigation.
- Forty-six Stites & Harbison lawyers are listed in the current Super Lawyers magazine, representing the top five percent of lawyers in their state
- More than 70% of Members and Counsel are listed in Martindale-Hubbell as AV®-rated.
- Eighteen Stites & Harbison lawyers are listed in the
current edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Stites & Harbison is excited to announce that for the third year in a row its Trademarkology law blog was honored as one of the American Bar Association’s best blogs. With over 4,000 blogs under consideration, we are honored to be one of the selected 100!
- Fourteen Stites attorneys were named "Litigation Stars" by Benchmark Litigation magazine for 2017; two were named "Future Stars"
- Managing Intellectual Property magazine named eight attorneys "IP Stars" for 2017; one attorney named to "Top 250 Women in IP"
- Two Stites & Harbison lawyers are listed in Nashville Business Journal's Best of the Bar for 2017
- In 2014, Stites & Harbison received Corporate LiveWire's Global Awards for Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year–Kentucky and Litigation Law Firm of the Year–Kentucky
- Corporate Counsel names Stites & Harbison on its "Who Represents America's Biggest Companies" list, formerly known as Go-To Law Firms, 2007-17. The list features law firms who represented Fortune 50 companies.
- Named Corporate Law Firm of the Year-Georgia by Acquisition International in 2013
- Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards selected Stites & Harbison for Asset Restructuring Law Firm of the Year in Georgia (2013-17)
Stites & Harbison was one of only 115 law firms selected and profiled in America's Greatest Places to Work with a Law Degree (Harcourt Brace, 1999). Over 170 law school administrators, alumni directors and career counselors from throughout the nation were interviewed for the book and asked where happy graduates work. In addition, the firm was named a family-friendly workplace in July 2000 by Greater Louisville Inc.
Every year since the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce launched the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” award in 2005, Stites & Harbison has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work in Kentucky. These awards exemplify the firm's long-standing commitment to providing quality service to its clients as well as providing a superior work environment for its attorneys and staff.