Our firm has provided legal support to some of the biggest urban infrastructure projects in the Southeast…and beyond. This includes work at some of the region's busiest airports, including Nashville International Airport, Hartsfield-Jackson International in Atlanta and Louisville International Airport.
Here's some of the projects in which we've been involved:
- Indiana-American Water Company, Jeffersonville, Ind.
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Airport Board (Blue Grass Airport, Lexington, Ky.)
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Courts Facilities
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Detention Facility
- Louisville Airport Improvement Program
- Park DuValle Revitalization Program, Louisville
- Waterfront Park, Louisville
Each of these projects demonstrates our firm's ability to lead or to be part of a team of other lawyers, engineers, architects and project managers.
Rachel Owsley and Daniel Boswell take a look at what registering to do business in a state may mean in regards to jurisdiction in this Stites & Harbison Client Alert.
LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Stites & Harbison, PLLC has named attorney W. Thomas Halbleib, Jr., as its Louisville Office Executive Member.