T. Gregory Ehrhard
Location: Louisville, KY
Greg Ehrhard advises clients in many areas of commercial real estate law, including zoning/land use, leasing, lending and condominium development. Greg is the Service Group Leader for the firm's Real Estate & Banking Service Group.
- Representing the Louisville Metro Housing Authority on financing, property acquisitions and zoning matters in connection with the redevelopment of the Park DuValle and Clarksdale neighborhoods in Louisville, with transactions involving more than $150 million
- Representing several national title insurance companies in the investigation and resolution of claims under title insurance policies and closing protection letters
- Working on complex condominium issues involved in the development of a $28 million medical office building condominium and subsequent sale of units
- Representing a nursing home owner/operator in the acquisition of four facilities from group of debtors in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case
- Representing a non-profit entity in obtaining a Section 202 grant for supportive housing for the elderly from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
What Clients Say
. . . ability to 'take the initiative' on matters . . . excellent communication skills and responsiveness.
. . . is outstanding on all fronts.
. . . dedicated to providing the best possible service to his clients . . .
. . . making a name for himself as a talented attorney.
. . . a knowledgeable resource . . .
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- "Case Law and Legislative Update," Kentucky Agency seminar, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, June 2014
- "Kentucky's New Brownfield Law: A New Approach for Property Acquisition and Redevelopment," Stites Harbison, PLLC, Thirsty Thursday event, May 22, 2014
- "Kentucky Chapter," State-By-State Guide to Commercial Real Estate Leases, February 2014
- "Issues in Environmental Performance: From Brownfields to Green Buildings," 3rd Annual Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Conference, Kentucky CCIM Chapter and Louisville Bar Association, October 2013
- "Commercial Real Estate Financing," chapter of the Third Edition of the Kentucky Real Estate Law & Practice handbook, University of Kentucky School of Law, Office of Continuing Education
- "12th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute," Co-Chair, University of Kentucky College of Law, Office of Continuing Education, October 2012
- "Real Estate Case Law and Legislative Update," 12th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute, University of Kentucky College of Law, Office of Continuing Education, October 2014
- "The Kentucky Condominium Act," 2nd Annual Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Conference, Kentucky CCIM Chapter and Louisville Bar Association, September 2012
- "New Law Brings Changes to Kentucky’s Condominium Laws," Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Client Alert, April 11, 2012
- "Drafting Commercial Real Estate Leases: The Ins and Outs of Protecting Your Interests," NBI, Inc., July 2008
- "Commercial Real Estate Financing in Kentucky," Lorman Education Services, Inc., December 2005
- "Kentucky Foreclosure and Related Bankruptcy and Title Issues," NBI, Inc., February 2005
- "Kentucky Real Estate Title Law: Problems and Solutions," NBI, Inc., June 2004
More Than Stites & Harbison
Greg is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Greater Louisville Medical Society Foundation, is on the board of directors for The Cabbate Patch Settlement House, and is on the Sponsorship Committee for the March of Dimes REACH Award. He is also a member of the Leadership Louisville 2011 Bingham Fellows class. Greg enjoys the great outdoors, especially hiking and camping.
Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law (2009-19)
Kentucky Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2015)
Chambers USA, "America's Leading Lawyers for Business," Real Estate (2008-18)
Louisville Magazine Top Lawyers (2016)
- Greater Louisville Medical Society Foundation, Board of Trustees
- March of Dimes REACH Award, Sponsorship Committee
- The Cabbage Patch Settlement House, Board of Directors
- Best Lawyers in America honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2019
- Chambers USA 2018 Honors Stites & Harbison
- Best Lawyers in America honors 79 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2018
- Chambers USA 2017 honors Stites & Harbison
- Best Lawyers in America honors 74 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2017
- Chambers USA 2016 Honors Stites & Harbison
- Best Lawyers honors 72 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2016
- Greg Ehrhard elected to Fellowship in American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Chambers USA 2015 honors Stites & Harbison
- Greg Ehrhard appointed Chair of Stites & Harbison’s Real Estate & Banking Service Group
- Super Lawyers honor Stites & Harbison’s Kentucky Attorneys
- Best Lawyers honors 89 Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2015
- Chambers USA honors Stites & Harbison attorneys for 2014
- Eighty-nine Stites & Harbison attorneys honored by Best Lawyers in America for 2014
- Seventy-five Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA honors 31 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2011 guide
- Greg Ehrhard named to 2011 Bingham Fellows class
- Seventy-three Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”
- Chambers USA honors 32 Stites & Harbison attorneys with inclusion in the 2010 guide
- Seventy-two Stites & Harbison attorneys honored in “Best Lawyers in America”