Location: Louisville, KY
Rachel is a transactional attorney in the firm’s Louisville office. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, ESOP transactions, and general business services.
- Served as counsel to the sellers of businesses in retail, transportation, and food and beverage industries
- Represented businesses, fiduciaries, and shareholders in transactions involving the establishment, releveraging, and termination of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Advises businesses entering into a wide variety of significant commercial transactions, including providing advice on manufacturing and distribution agreements, marketing agreements, and licensing agreements
- Counsels airports and other state and local agencies on matters relating to public projects and compliance with state and federal legal requirements, including issues relating to federally-funded procurement and contracting, relocation programs, policies governing expressive conduct, and federal civil rights programs
- Represents entities seeking or opposing disclosure of records under the Federal Freedom of Information Act and the Kentucky Open Records Act
Before Stites & Harbison
Rachel joined Stites & Harbison in September 2007 after participating in the firm's summer associate program in 2005 and 2006. During college, Rachel studied Spanish and Latin American literature and culture, which led her to volunteer and study in Mexico, Ecuador, and Spain.
More Than Stites & Harbison
In her spare time, Rachel loves to travel and explore new places with her husband and sons.
- Maryhurst, Inc., Board of Directors and Corporate Secretary