LOUISVILLE, Ky.—BTI Consulting Group has named Stites & Harbison, PLLC as a best-branded law firm in its BTI Brand Elite 2019: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms. BTI’s annual list ranks the top law firms based solely on in-depth telephone interviews with general counsels and leading legal decision makers.
“We are thrilled to receive this honor for a third time,” stated Robert M. Connolly, Chair of Stites & Harbison. “Recognition from BTI Consulting is an honor as it truly is a strategic research leader within the legal industry.”
The data for BTI Brand Elite 2019 is taken from BTI’s Annual Survey of General Counsel, which includes 694 confidential phone surveys of general counsel at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue representing more than 15 industry segments. BTI asks clients which law firms they associate with the nine characteristics driving the selection, consideration and hire of new law firms. The BTI Brand Elite list reveals the 408 law firms with the best brand standing. The nine key brand-related elements include:
- Recommended: You are recommended first to peers and colleagues without prompting.
- Short-Listed: Your firm is considered first for hiring in new assignments.
- Premium Worthy: Clients pay above market rates and believe you are worth every penny and more.
- Bet-the-Company: A safe choice for the most complex and high-risk work.
- Survivors: More likely than others to be an industry leader over the long term.
- Movers & Shakers: Delivering new and valuable services or behaviors other firms don’t.
- Tech-Savvy: Using technology more effectively or in new ways to add value.
- Value Drivers: Making changes in process or the client experience to add value.
- Client Service Strategists: Making changes other firms don’t to improve the client experience.