This Thirsty Thursdays® program is a primer for employers of all sizes to understand the Department of Labor’s proposed new federal regulations that will impact the “white collar” exemptions and increase the number of employees eligible for overtime. Learn what’s on the horizon and what employers can do now to prepare for the changes and avoid costly problems in the future.
- Shannon Antle Hamilton, Member and co-chair of Employment Law Service Group, Louisville office
- Karen M. Paulin, Member, Employment Service Group, Louisville office
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. Networking
- 5:00 - 5:45 p.m. Presentation
- 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
What to Expect
Thirsty Thursdays are networking events which take place from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the Louisville office of Stites & Harbison. The program includes networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and an educational presentation. Guests are invited to stay and continue networking following the completion of the presentation.
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- In-House Counsel
- HR Professionals
- Anyone Who Supervises or Manages Employees
Please RSVP to Pam Keeney with the names and company names of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0328.