MBA's Legal Issues & Regulatory Compliance Conference 2016
Presented by Mortgage Bankers Association
- T. Morgan Ward, Jr. will be a member of the panel titled "Addressing Enforcement Actions" to take place on Sunday, May 1st of the conference at 3:30 p.m. Morgan is a Member of Stites & Harbison in the Louisville, Kentucky office where he is a member of the Business Litigation Service Group.
Attend MBA's Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conference to get comprehensive and up-to-date information on regulatory initiatives, litigation, legislation and enforcement activity impacting our industry.
This conference includes a full-day workshop on HMDA implementation, a litigation forum and legislative and regulatory refreshers, followed by two and a half days of intensive sessions and roundtables.
In more than 40 sessions over four days, you'll be able able to focus on the big issues to prepare you for the legal and regulatory future.
Topics are refreshed right up to the start of the conference and include:
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Implementation
- Fair lending
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) supervision and enforcement
- Litigation trends
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID)
Who Should Attend?
Attorneys, inside and outside counsel, compliance officers, company executives, government relations professionals, policy directors, quality assurance professionals and anyone else interested in legal and regulatory compliance issues.