|Date:||Nov 02, 2018|
TopGolf, 500 Cowan Street, Nashville, TN 37207
Presented by The Greater Tennessee Chapter of The Appraisal Institute
This seminar provides an opportunity for real estate appraisers, brokers, mortgage lenders, and attorneys to meet their professional peers during an open discussion forum, facilitated by a discussion leader and covering several current real estate topics.
- Breakfast & Registration - 8:00 a.m.
- Seminar - 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Happy Hour event - 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Randy Button, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, Facilitator
- Tony Giarrantana, Giarratana, LLC, Developer "Urban Housing: Meeting the Challenges of Developing for the Poor, Workforce & Affluent"
- John Schroer, Commissioner of Transportation for the State of Tennessee, "Autonomous Vehicles and the Nashville Landscape"
- Philip Seagraves, MTSU/Stuart Fowler, Head of RE Econ; MTSU Prof. at Dept. of Econ and Finance, "20 Years of Behavorial Finance Research: Implications for Real Estate Valuation"
- J. David Wicker, Stites & Harbison, PLLC, Commercial Real Estate & Finance attorney, "Beyond Metes and Bounds: A Guide to Title Reports"
- Mike Hendren, Pinnacle Bank, Chief Credit Officer for Commercial Lending, "One Banker's Perspective: Market Fundamentals, Underwriting Metrics, and Bank Regulatory Pressure Points"
- Rob Lowe, Jr., Cushman & Wakefield, CCIM and Senior Managing Director, "Office Activity in Nashville - Tenents, Development & Unemployment Rates"
Click here for more information and to register.