|Date:||Sep 05-07, 2018|
Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta, Canada
The CLSA 2018 International Conference & Induction of Fellows is designed for Fellows of the Construction Lawyers Society of America to enhance their already superior transactional, negotiation, and trial skills; to address practical issues and topics challenging construction and surety lawyers; to amplify methods and approaches used by construction lawyers and alternative dispute resolution professionals in today's changing legal environment; and to afford each individual the opportunity to hear from and interact with some of the finest construction lawyers from North America and around the world.
- "ADR Trends in the Construction Industry," William G. Geisen, Stites & Harbison Construction Service Group, Chair, Covington, Kentucky
- "Latest Discovery Trends," Natalie N. Mark, Taylor English Duma LLP, Atlanta, Georgia
- "The Changing Landscape of Canadian Construction Law: Prompt Payment and Adjudication Arrive in Canada," Glenn W. Ackerley, Weir Foulds, LLP, Toronto, Ontario
- "Bad Faith Mediation: Where's the Line?," David Key Taylor, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Nashville, Tennessee
- "Contractor Ethics - The Regulatory Obligation of Morality," Murphy J. Foster, III, Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, LLP, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- "Discovery of Building Information Modeling Data, Kimberly A. Hurtado, Hurtado,Zimmerman SC, Counselor at Law, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- "Building a Powerful Brand for a Construction Law Pratice," Ross Fishman, Fishman Marketing, Highland Park, Illinois
- "Differing Site Conditions," Bernard S. Kamine and Marcia Haber Kamine, Kamine Law PC, Los Angeles, California
- "Talking Your Way to Project Success: How Dispute Boards Prevent and Mitigate Claims," Deborah Bovarnick Mastin, Law Office of Deborah Mastin, PLLC, Miami, Floria
- "Goods? Products? It's a Construction Project: An Overview of Construction Cases Involving the UCC and Product Liability Law," Timothy M. Gibbons, Chambliss, Bahner & Stopher, P.C., Chattanooga, Tennessee
Click here for more information or to register.