|Date:||Nov 30, 2017|
Presented by The Knowledge Group
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
As class actions continue to surge and impact various regulatory landscapes, companies are driven to establish tactical defense strategies and create a cutting-edge solution to class actions and complex litigation. Considering the increasing litigation costs and heightened enforcement actions, keeping abreast with the latest updates in class action litigation has never been this crucial. It is also important for companies to remain vigilant of the emerging trends and issues to effectively address and manage exposure and litigation risks.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide the audience with an overview of the latest trends; critical issues and best practices with respect to Class Actions and Complex Litigation. Speakers will also offer strategic guidance and practical tips in developing and implementing substantive and cutting-edge solutions to class action litigation while ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
- Class Actions and Complex Litigation - Then and Now
- Recent Key Cases and Developments
- Critical Issues and Emerging Trends
- Class Action Avoidance Strategies
- Key Considerations When Creating Cutting Edge Solutions
- Strategic Guidance and Tactical Defense Tips
Who Should Attend:
- Class Action Lawyers
- Class Action Litigators
- Board Members and Directors
- In-House Counsel
- General Counsel
- Top Level Management
- Private Companies
- Legal Consultants
- Legal Executives
- Other interested/related Professionals and Organizations