Please join Stites & Harbison and Sutherland & Associates for a complimentary Breakfast Seminar. The topic will be the new Fair Labor Standards Act wage and hour regulations.
- Learn and understand the new requirements for classifying employees as either hourly or salaried
- Learn about specific changes including new salary thresholds, automatic updates, and how employers may now consider bonuses, incentive payments, and commissions
- Understand the steps one should take before the regulations go into effect on December 1, 2016
If you have clients who will benefit from learning about these regulations before they go into effect on December 31st, we encourage you to invite them. Please feel free to forward the link to the invitation. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Topics and Speakers
- "Time is Ticking: 12/1 FLSA Compliance: Managing New Regulations," Rebecca Weis, Attorney, Stites & Harbison, Employment Law Service Group, Louisville, KY
- "Moving Forward: Components of a Strong Strategic Plan," Molly Sutherland, President, Sutherland & Associates
RSVP to Pam Keeney by Monday, September 12, 2016
Complimentary parking available at restaurant.